YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
- Feel depressed if you do not have money – money cant be yours for whole life
- Get irritated if you do not have cloths and shoes you wanted – they would become worthless one day
- Get sad if you are unemployed – everyone gets one
- Feel ashamed if your friends are not helpful, supporting or encouraging – there are millions of people who are not what they look like. You will meet people who are sick, irritating and discouraging.
- Stop – To stop is to lock yourself behind the bars
- Let others stop you – Don’t let others stop you, and tell you cant do this! if so, you would become your own enemy!
- Keep on going and trying
- Motivate your own self
- Have productive, good people around you
- Compete your own self it will certainly improve you
- Let others do what they want to do and continue your own work
There comes time in your life when you feel change in yourself, or you want to feel change. There are times when you see yourself changing and one day you realize that its all about change. There is nothing in this world that does not change. Winston Churchill said “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often”
Well this article is not about change nor it is about you physical changes etc but itself but its about life, changes in life and the path you select for yourself to lead life.
There were days when a girl was born, she used to cry for toys , few years later she cried for books and bags and then her priorities changed from all these stuff to makeup and clothing. After certain period she got her self in to studies, universities and job. Priorities change and so does the human beings!
Life has many faces and one must face them in every aspect. It is not about luxury and enjoying since these are the results one gets in return of something that payoff well sooner or later. Life is about focusing and getting better in it.
Start from scratch and one day you see a castle:
- Try not to regret for what you have been done in past.
- Do not let any thing/ opportunity go just because you were being lazy at that time.
- Keep yourself with good people, people who are great thinkers
- With thinking comes the solution, think about things you love and want to do
- Be realistic however nothing is impossible
- There is ALWAYS a long way to go, do not feel depressed for you have not achieved your goals
- Keep on going and keep on trying
- You are Friend of “YOU”
- Last but not the least be sincere to yourself as you are the most sincere human being to yourself
THERE IS A LONG WAY TO GO NO MATTER WHAT AGE YOU HAVE AND WHAT ECONOMICAL SITUATION YOU ARE IN.
THERE ARE GOOD DAYS WAITING FOR YOU AS LIFE HAS TO CHANGE
IT CAN NOT STAY LIKE THAT FOR WHOLE LIFE AND CHANGE IS MUST
TO CHANGE YOUR SITUATION YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR SELF